Microsoft Power BI for Analytics
Get started with your analytics journey using Microsoft Power BI
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐4.9 (465 Reviews )
In this course, you will learn how to get started with Microsoft Power BI.
Microsoft Power BI is the leading Business Intelligence tool that empowers Data and Business Analysts to analyze data at scale and create amazing reports and dashboards to drive business insights.
Over 350k organisations in 200 countries including 97% of Fortune 500 companies use Power BI on monthly basis.
The demand for professionals with Power BI skills is growing exponentially and this course is designed to help you develop your skills in Power BI and accelerate your career.
In this course, you will:
- Understand the building blocks of Power BI Desktop.
- Learn how to clean and transform data.
- Explore the data prep capabilities of Power Query.
- Learn how to write DAX formulas to analyze data.
- Learn how to visualize Data to share insights
- Learn Data visualization and dashboard design using Advanced visualizations in Power BI
- Learn how to build interactive and dynamic dashboards.
Who should enroll in this course?
This is designed for beginners and advanced users of Microsoft Power BI are alike.
As a beginner, you will learn all what you need to get started with Power BI.
As an advanced user, you will learn how to create and design amazing dashboards and reports what will make your work stand out.
You will create 2 amazing dashboards as part of this course.
- 01 Introduction (3:26)
- 02 Connecting the data (4:34)
- 03 Data cleaning (2:40)
- 04 Adding calculations (9:26)
- 05 Loading the data (1:46)
- 06 Creating calculated columns (7:27)
- 07 Creating Calculated Table(Date Table) (9:15)
- 08 Creating Measures (13:32)
- 09 Performing Time intelligence calculations (11:05)
- 01 Introduction to Power BI Visuals (15:03)
- 02 Dashboard Design_Layout (12:39)
- 03 Dashboard Design_Key Performance Indicators (7:20)
- 04 Dashboard Design_Slicers Pane (5:59)
- 05 Dashboard Design_Visualization 1 (17:03)
- 06 Dashboard Design_Grouping Data (4:50)
- 07 Dashboard Design_Visualization 2 (9:58)
- 08 Dashboard Design_Year On Year Analysis (3:49)
- 09 Dashboard Design_Edit Visual Interactions (2:54)
- 10 Dashboard Design_Sharing your reports (1:19)
- Dashboard Design Version 2 (6:35)