Microsoft Excel and Power BI has advanced analytical capabilities and BI tools which modern analyst can leverage to empower data conversations within their organizations.
In this course, You’ll gain awareness of the business intelligence landscape, technology capabilities, and their roles.
This course or Guided Project is your ultimate guide to mastering the Advanced and Modern analytical capabilities in Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
This course covers how to connect and shape Data with Power Query, Data Modeling with PowerPivot and DAX and Dashboard design with PivotCharts and Slicers.
You'll also learn how to utilize a Data Model built in Microsoft Excel to design an interactive Dashboard in Microsoft Power BI.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Connect and transform data in Power Query
- Model data and perform advanced calculations using DAX
- Analyze data using PivotTables and slicers
- Visualize data and build an interactive dashboard using Pivot charts and slicers
- Use Excel Data Models with Microsoft Power BI
- Build an interactive dashboard in Microsoft Power BI
Why you should enroll in this course
- Step by step instruction
- 4+ HD Hours of video
- Lifetime Access
- Downloadable videos and Sample files
- Option to ask questions for clarification